1.2 Find The Gap: (Minor) headaches of everyday life
It it extraordinarily difficult to think of gripes when you're actually tasked with thinking about them, no?
- As anyone who uses it knows—the iPhone battery could last so much longer.
- My cat, Oskar, is a very handsome Maine Coon. He typically curls up next to me or sprawls out in the sunlight like Burt Reynolds on a bearskin rug. The only issue I take with Oskar is that he can't wipe his ass. He's got long hair. Sometimes, it is an issue.
- My overall time management skills could and should be improved. Substantially.
- These very nice, overpriced yoga tops made of super-soft cotton that I occasionally purchase at my go-to yoga studio advertise progressively cheesy sentiments with each shipment/seasonal line.
- The rent is too damn high.
- There are seemingly no reasonably-priced laptop cases I like.
- Why is it so difficult to find a perfect duvet cover?
- When baking, you typically have to add flour gradually. While mixing. Flour goes everywhere (exaggeration) every time, even when one (me, others) is extra careful.
- Can we "parent trap" couples back together? Especially the ones who belong with each other?
- There is absolutely nothing I can do to prevent the end of Mad Men.